Friday 8 March 2013

So it begins (again for the thrid time).

Well hello there .

Its been so long since i posted  i went and deleted all the old posts (yeah i did it )so i thought i would  start againg (thrid times the charm).

The idea is to do a post once a month about gaming once i get into that habbit i may start doing it 2 a month i am not to sure as of yet but rest a surred there will be stuff posted in good time.

So what have you been up too Pete? I hear you shout  well Jack all is the answer  a better question would be what ae you going to be doing , well I have a few thing in the pipe line like:

  • Stiping my rhule for warmachine and repainting and basing them.
  • Repainting my malifaux stuff
  • Painting my 40k chaos
  • Geting to grips with necromunda 
  • Geting a new mordihime gang 
  • Working on flames of war stuff 
And finaly .... Inproving my painting!

I am hopfluy geting some stuff in this week ( if i dont i do not get to play at a turny on the 17th).

Well thats all from me tonight have fun kids and sleep tight.

Pete the Killer Clown

No comments:

Post a Comment