Monday 25 March 2013

NECROMUNDA!!!!!! .... Oh and flames of war new

SO i got my gang about a week a go and what have i done with it  jack ...well not so much jack more like jill.
I did a few bits  like pull out my paints  and do a wee bit of painting  i Mean 80 % completing the leader and making a start to the rest of the gang  is something even  tho i am going to strip them off paint   due to me desiding i dont like the colour scheme .

I guess i should show it then.


Well i will show you the red any way due to the pic of the leader fucking off to oblivoin.


Know onto  Flames of war newss ......... YEAH!

I still have not baught any thing  thats because my friend who owns an online gaming shop is helping me price out 3 lists yup you heard me  3 lists  and i am starting with the cheapist  and working my way to the dearist.

so far my lists are brit tank company

101 air born

and a panzer company


Well thats that from me folks

I have been Jill ....I mean Peter



No comments:

Post a Comment